- In dialogs, some editing elements were hidden sometimes, making it impossible to access them (e.g. in the dialog for editing link lists). This is no longer the case. However, if required, the currently visible dialog area needs to be scrolled to make the editing elements visible.
- For implicit mirror files the file menu no longer offers to delete them. This is generally not possible for such files. (ID 13657)
- The cause for the HTML user interface to freeze sometimes (which could only be remedied by restarting the server) has been removed. (ID 13662)
- The cause for crashes during partial restore operations has been removed. (ID 13665)
- It is now possible again to integrate an external user manager that uses transport encryption. (ID 13668)