After the installation, Infopark CMS Fiona can be found in a single directory. This directory has
the following structure:
The subdirectories have the following contents:
- 3rdparty contains third party software. In
particular, ImageMagick for creating thumbnails,
htmlExport for converting files into the HTML format, the
libFoundation, Tcl, as well as vdk
(components of the Infopark Search Cartridge) are included.
- boot contains a script with which all existing
instances can be started. This script can be included in the runlevels
of your Linux distribution in order to have the instances automatically
started and stopped together with the operating system.
- example includes a simple example wizard (as a
servlet), a test program for demonstrating the the XMLAPI as well as a
simple portlet (for the Portal Manager). These examples are provided as
source code so that they can be used as a guide in your own
- instance contains an individual directory for
each instance. Each instance directory contains further directories
that have the following contents:
- bin: Scripts for starting and
stopping the components of the instance.
- config: the configuration
files that are read when the instance starts.
- data: Data of the instance.
Each component saves its data in an individual directory. With
the Content Manager (
cm) and the Template Engine
te), for example, this directory includes the
nps.db, i. e. the storage file of the SQLite
database, if no other database has been integrated. The Content
Manager and the Template Engine here also store additional data
storeBlobsInDatabase parameter has been set
to NO. The Search Engine Server stores data relevant for
queries and collections, among other things, in this
- export: is the directory in
which the files produced by the incremental export of the
Template Engine are stored.
- log: the log files of the instance
- script: instance-specific scripts
- tmp: temporary files used by
the preview or the upload function, for example.
- webapps: the web applications
of the instance, i. e. the GUI, for example.
- lib contains libraries, binaries and Java
archives required by the CMS.
- share contains files required by all instances. In particular, these are:
- TclHelp: the help pages for
the Tcl interface.
- createInstance: scripts with
which a new instance can be created.
- dbInstall: scripts with which
a new database for a CMS component can be created.
- dbTools: scripts for
optimizing the database performance of Sybase and DB2 DBMS.
- demoContentDump: a dump of the
demo content supplied with Fiona. You can use this dump to
restore a demo content that has been modified. For details,
please refer to section Restoring
- doc: the CMS documentation in
HTML and PDF format.
- initDump: a dump with which an
instance is automatically initialized. When this dump is read
in, the following elements are created:
- the fields
- the file formats
officDocument, and template
- the system jobs
- the files
- a task for the user
- in the user management, the
admins and the user
- newinstance.tgz: an archive
that serves as the basis of new instances.
- script: scripts such as
general systemExecute procedures, formatters or custom menu
commands, used by all instances.
- welcome: HTML pages that are
displayed after the installation.